March 13 through March 17
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
SPRING BREAK CAMP
March 13th-17th: March in Motion!
Join us as we explore the science of motion with fun, educational, hands-on activities where campers will:
- Explore animation in motion pictures and create their own flip book!
- Meet the “Fly Guy” and make bottle rockets while learning about forces that affect objects in flight!
- Work in teams to create a script, props, and costumes for a group music video!
- Build wiggling, wobbling “Bristlebots” for a fun introduction to robotics!
- Stretch their minds and muscles during yoga!
BONUS, ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME ACTIVITY!
Ever paint a piano? You child will have the opportunity to do just that during this week’s camp session at the end of which, the painted piano will become part of the Museum’s exhibits. Your child’s hand in the creation of this original piece will be enjoyed by visitors big and small for years to come!