Leave a Legacy to the Museum and Become Part of the Monroe Society
The Monroe Society has been created to honor our legacy donors for their commitment to the mission of the Children’s Museum of Phoenix to engage the minds, muscles and imaginations of children and the grownups who care about them.
Through a generous charitable provision in a will, trust or by designation of a future gift of insurance or retirement assets, each Monroe Society Member ensures the continued vitality and growth of the Children’s Museum of Phoenix. These supporters make an extraordinary living gift to provide unconditional support in childhood education and school readiness for children from birth to 10.
We salute our Monroe Society benefactors!
Benefits of Membership
As our thank you to members of the Monroe Society we extend lifetime benefits that include:
- Recognition, with your permission, in the Children’s Museum’s annual report as a member of the Monroe Society.
- Invitation to the Monroe’s Society’s private receptions and other Children’s Museum of Phoenix events throughout the year.
How to become a Monroe Society Member
If you have already provided for the Children’s Museum of Phoenix in your will or trust, you are already a member of the Monroe Society! We hope you will inform us of your gift so that we may celebrate it during your lifetime. Should you wish to remain anonymous, we will respect those wishes. Any details for your gift are held in strictest confidence.
Some examples of gifts that qualify you for membership are:
- Making a bequest in a will, trust or annuity
- Naming the Children’s Museum of Phoenix as a beneficiary of a life insurance policy
- Creating a life income gift that will ultimately benefit the Children’s Museum of Phoenix
- Naming the Children’s Museum of Phoenix as a beneficiary of an IRA or other retirement plan
- Many other gifts may qualify as well
Please let us know your plans. We want to thank you and express to you the importance of your gift to children and its impact through the mission of the Children’s Museum of Phoenix.
For more information about the Monroe Society Legacy Program at the Children’s Museum of Phoenix, please contact:
Director of Development
The Children’s Museum of Phoenix is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, EIN#86-0934323, located at 215 N. 7th Street, Phoenix, AZ 85034.