Become a part of the Museum’s young professionals network!
PLAYMAKERS is a high-impact network of emerging leaders dedicated to forging relationships, leveraging Museum resources to increase accessibility, and making a difference in the lives of Phoenix children.
What We Do:
- Spearhead fundraising activities
- Attend and promote friend-raising events
- Coordinate volunteer projects to meet Museum needs
- Raise awareness of Museum initiatives
- Cultivate the next generation of Museum volunteer leadership
- Make a personal contribution
Why You Should Join:
- Network with other globally conscious professionals
- Take your leadership skills to new heights
- Gain hands-on experience serving on a formal non-profit committee
- Engage with Museum leadership and deepen your connection to the Museum
- Access exclusive networking events, professional development and behind-the-scenes tours/previews
- Advanced Adults-Only Play Date registration
- Four Museum admission passes
YOUR LEADERSHIP. YOUR PASSION. YOUR SERVICE.
You can help make the Museum a better place for all.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (602) 648.2791