Let the Fun Begin!
Make their birthday extra special this year by celebrating at the Museum! Our party room allows you a private space to celebrate with cake, presents, and refreshments while having an all-day pass to the Museum for your party guests!
Your party includes:
- Admission to the Museum for up to a maximum of 30 (adults and children) for the entire day
- Private party room for your celebration for 2 hours
- Table, chairs, butcher block paper, and crayons
- A birthday throne for Instagrammable moments
Parties are scheduled Tuesday-Sunday, based on availability.
Ready to book? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll follow up shortly!
While planning your party please keep in mind:
- No outside food is allowed. Food must be ordered directly from the Museum’s exclusive caterer, Spoonz Express. Please contact: Garry Bismore, Phone: (602)-252-2042, Email: Spoonzexpress@spoonzcafe.com
- At least 1 adult must be actively present for every 5 children at all times.
- The party host may arrive up to 30 minutes early to unload belongings and prep the party room. Although party guests are allowed to play in the Museum prior to the party, they will not be allowed access to the room until the designated party time.
- The party room must be vacated at the scheduled end time. $50.00 will be charged if the party exceeds the agreed-upon time (may not exceed 10 minutes).
- Please no glitter, confetti, or piñatas. Taping or tacking anything to the walls or permanent fixtures is not allowed.
- Balloons must be weighted and are not allowed on the main Museum floor. Balloons may only be given to guests in the front lobby as they exit the Museum.