Donations are welcome and appreciated at the Children’s Museum of Phoenix. Click on the links below to view the items we are currently wishing for.
Call for Art
Young and professional artists, schools, and organizations are invited to make their talents, expression, and creativity visible to our Museum guests!
Art installation of family appropriate artwork reflecting the creative capacities of children or adults will be considered.
- Only 2-dimensional art pieces.
- Artwork must be framed and ready to hang.
- The Museum is not a sales gallery, but artist contact information may be included in the bio for independent inquiry.
Application Submittal Requirements
- Submissions are open for artists, groups, and schools of all ages.
- Statement of interest and narrative introducing the title for the collection, the artist(s), and an explanation of the creative process or inspiration of the artwork.
- Size of artwork must be included.
- Images of the artwork must be provided electronically.
Submit Proposals to:
Beth Jenkins, Arts Committee Chair