This is the web site of the Children’s Museum of Phoenix.
Our mailing address is:
215 North 7th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85034
We can be reached via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can reach us by telephone at (602) 253-0501
For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes the consumer’s domain name and e-mail address (where possible).
- The domain name and e-mail address (where possible) of visitors to our Web page
- The e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail.
- Aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit
- User-specific information on what pages consumers access or visit
- Information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations, name and address, telephone number, fax number, payment information (e.g., credit card number and billing address).
The information we collect is:
- Used to improve the content of our Web page
- Used to notify consumers about updates to our Web site
- Possibly shared with other reputable organizations to help them contact consumers for marketing purposes
- Used by us to contact consumers for marketing purposes.
Persons who supply us with their telephone number, email address, or mailing address on-line may receive telephone contact, e-mail or mailings from us with information regarding new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such contact, please let us know by:
Mail: Children’s Museum of Phoenix
PO Box 2439
Phoenix, AZ 85002
From time to time, we will make the telephone number, e-mail address or mailing address of our customers or those who access our site available to other reputable organizations whose products or services we think you might find interesting.
You can, however, have your name put on our do-not-share list by contacting us by email, phone or mail at the numbers/addresses above. Please provide us with your exact name and address. We will be sure your name is removed from the list we share with other organizations.
Museum Solicitation Policy
Out of respect for our visitors, and to provide a distraction-free environment for them, the Children’s Museum of Phoenix does not allow solicitation or petitioning in the Museum or anywhere on Museum property regardless of the cause or issue being represented. Any information distributed or offered on the premises is done so at the sole discretion of the Museum.